Trucking forwarder in area of Haiphong, Vietnam
Haiphong is one of the largest ports in Vietnam. This is considered the import-export gateway in the North (near Hanoi capital area), where many large industrial parks and export processing zones are concentrated. Currently, the cost of trucking containers from the factories to Haiphong is being concerned by many businesses and investors. For the convenience of customers, TTL logistics updates the trucking price list from Haiphong to the northern provinces as follows.
The latest updated container trucking price list from Haiphong to the provinces
|Provinces||Location||Cont 20DC (VND)||Cont 40HC (VND)|
|Vinh Phuc||Lap Thach||5300000||5800000|
|Thai Nguyen||Pho Yen||4800000||5300000|
|Bac Ninh||Dong Tho IZ||4100000||4500000|
|VSIP Bac Ninh IZ||4100000||4500000|
|Tien Du IZ||4100000||4500000|
|Dai Dong IZ||4100000||4500000|
|Hung Yen||Van Lam||3900000||4300000|
|Phu Tho||Ha Hoa||8300000||8800000|
|Hai DUong||Phu Thai||3100000||3300000|
|Ninh Binh||Kim Son||4800000||5000000|
|Lang Son||Huu Lung||5500000||5900000|
Container measurements and instructions for container loading
There are currently 3 main types of containers: 20DC, 40DC and 40HC containers. Here are the sizes of these 3 types of containers:
Outer Container Dimensions:
– External dimensions of 20DC container: 6,058m * 2,438m * 2,591m
– External dimensions of 40DC container: 12,192m * 2,438m * 2,591m
– External dimensions of 40HC container: 12,192m * 2,438m * 2,896m
Inside Container Dimensions:
– Inside dimensions of 20DC container: 5,867 m * 2,330 m * 2,350 m
– Inside dimensions of 40DC container: 11,998 m * 2,330 m * 2,350 m
– Inside dimensions of 40HC container: 11,998 m * 2,330 m * 2,655 m
In addition to the above 3 types of containers, there are other special containers such as reefer containers, open top containers, flat rack containers, etc. Each of these special containers has different sizes and technical specifications.
Instructions for container loading
Many people take container loading lightly, but goods packing to optimize container volume, both quickly and save labor, requires experience and high accuracy. Here’s something to keep in mind when loading containers:
– Check container condition: make sure that the container is in good condition for packing
– The weight of the goods must be evenly distributed over the entire floor area of the container
– In case of loading many different types of goods into the same container, this principle must be applied: the heavier and larger goods are placed below, the lighter and smaller goods are placed on top. And the liquid goods are placed on top, above the solid goods.
– The goods loaded into the container must be placed close to each other, leaving no gaps between the cargo units.
– Lashing goods is must to ensure that the goods do not move in the container when transporting by land and sea
– Containers musts be always at the best conditions so that the quality of goods is not affected
TTL logistics receives container shipping from Haiphong to other provinces
– Ship side HaiPhong: districts of Hai Phong
– Trucking from HaiPhong to Vinh Phuc: Lap Thach, Binh Xuyen, Tam Duong
– Trucking from HaiPhong to industrial parks of Bac Ninh: Dong Tho Industrial Park, VSIP Bac Ninh, Tien Du, Dai Dong Industrial Park, Hoan Son
– Container trucking from HaiPhong to Hung Yen: Van Lam, Pho Noi
– Road transport route from HaiPhong to Hanoi: Ba Vi, Ngoc Hoi, Dan Phuong, Thach That, Dong Anh, Ha Dong, Chuong My, Ung Hoa, Thuong Tin, Noi Thanh, Soc Son
– In addition, TTL receives container truckng from Hai Phong to other provinces such as: Thai Nguyen, Phu Tho, Hai Duong, Yen Bai, Ha Nam, Tuyen Quang, Ninh Binh,….