Sea freight from Vietnam to Europe
As leading forwarding company in Vietnam, MLC logistics provide full options for logistics service. Especially, we provide sea freight from Vietnam to countries in Europe.
Being cargo agent of most many shipping lines, we can handle shipment from all Vietnam seaport to Europe:
– Haiphong seaport (HPH) to Europe
– Cat Lai seaport (HCM) to Europe
– Danang seaport (DAD) to Europe
– Cai Mep seaport (CMS) to Europe
MLC logistics Vietnam always accompanies customers to develop professional and diversified services, constantly improving the quality of customer service, controlling costs reasonably and effectively.
MLC logistics is leading forwarder in southest Asia
– Provide customers with the service of sending export and import goods by sea from Vietnam to anywhere in the world and vice versa (FCL and LCL).
– Strong markets include: USA, EUs, JAPAN, ASIA.
– Competitive price and fastest transit time, always associated with liability insurance carrier.
– Split retail services import.
– Providing import services from all over the world to Vietnam
– Services of full container cargo (FCL / FCL) with competitive prices and support storage charges.
– Door to door delivery services (door to door services).
– Insurance brokerage goods.
– Building and Exhibition services in Vietnam and regional countries like Laos and Cambodia.
Sea freight from Vietnam to EU by MLC: local tariff, rate and transit time
Local tariff for LCL outbound service
LCL is a form of transportation in which the forwarder consolidate goods from different shippers into one container to organize transportation. Conventional cargo will be transported from CFS warehouse to CFS warehouse (Container Freight Station). The local tariff is as below:
– THC (terminal handling fee): 8 USD/cbm
– CFS (container freight station): 8 USD/cbm
– Bill fee: 40 USD/bill
– AMS filing: 35 USD/shipment
– Telex bill (if any): 35 USD/bill
Local tariff for FCL outbound service
FCL means the cargo will be filled with containers. The shipper is responsible for packaging and loading of containers. Goods will be packed into one or more containers depending on the quantity and requirement of each shipment. In Vietnam, there is some standard local tariff for this kind ocean freight:
– THC (Terminal Handling charges): USD107/170/200/140/231 cho cont 20’/40’/45’/20RF/40RF
– Bill fee/Docs fee: USD 40/set
– Telex release: USD 30/bill
– Seal fee: USD 8/cont
– AMS filing: USD 35/shipment
– Telex bill (if any): 35 USD/bill
Transit time and schedule for EU shipment from Vietnam
As leading forwarder in Vietnam for sea freight, MLC logistics provide flexible sailing schedule from Vietnam to US. For both FCL and LCL
Transit time from Vietnam to US often takes about 18 to 33 days, depending on the destinations in Europe.
MLC logistics supply all full options of logistics service to EU
– Book container freight (FCL) from Ho Chi Minh City, Hai Phong Port to major European ports
– Transporting Door to Door from Vietnam to main European ports for container and bulk cargoes
– Transporting raw containers to major European ports with cheap prices and direct ship schedule
– Safe and convenient transportation of goods to major European ports such as EXW, FOB, CNF, DDU, DDP
– Shipping goods to major European ports and free customs advice in Vietnam as well as at the most professional European main ports.
– We accept customs clearance, packing, packing, spraying, applying for export and import licenses for full containers to major European ports.
Contact MLC for quoting and advising solution
As a cargo agent of shipping lines and airlines in Vietnam, MLC gives customers a lot of good choices and optimized cost. Whenever looking for inventory management or shipping solutions, MLC will be the ideal partner throughout the business life cycle.
With more than 20 ỷears experience, MLC logistics has many advantages to become the leading logistics company in Vietnam and the region. Goods transported, stored and preserved at MLC are always committed to safety, quality with the highest efficiency
Address: Số 1 Đào Duy Anh, Đống Đa, Hà Nội
Telephone: (+84) 979 059 193 (Whatssap)
Email: [email protected]
Please contact the MLC team to receive advice and support 24/24